Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little Things

Good things come in small packages, or so they say. I wanted to share with you one of my favorite things. I have seen through many of your lovely blogs the fondness for the "canned ham" vintage trailers. While, I cannot hope to have one until I am a little old lady, I was very excited to have found this and thought it would tie me over until I can have my little camper. I hope it brings a smile to your lovely faces!
Also, thanks for all your get well wishes. I've been out of commission for a few days and, of course, it gets passed around the house for a little while. But I believe we are all on the mend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG so cute! :) Great find!

Ronda C. said...

Those are just about the cutest things I have ever seen.

Little Lovables said...

Oh, I love this!!