Thursday, October 29, 2009

Finally!


Well after about 10 attempts at getting this glass bezel set without the design discoloring or air bubbles appearing I finally got one!


I love trying new things. I browse supply shops and see wonderful pieces I just have to try out. Sometimes I love working with them, sometimes I don't. Ergo....this will be an one of a kind piece in my shop! lol. I have a few more I will be making with different designs under the glass, but this is it for me.


But, as Franklin Roosevelt said "take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all try something." I wouldn't say it failed, but I am going to be moving on!


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Looks really great! My original comment said something about resin, and then I realized it was glass. Very cool! I really love your shop.

I just started following your blog, looking forward to your posts!

http://pink-graffiti.blogspot.com

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

looks great! yay for a one of a kind item :)