Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Spring Line


I hate to admit it, but I was weak.

It has long been a dream of mine to learn silversmithing. I know it takes work and investment but it's something I have always wanted to learn. Well, I have been saving my etsy money to start buying tools but, last week, I had to go get some beads for a custom order. *sigh* walking into the bead store I just couldn't resist! It's a new bead store and there are GORGEOUS BEADS EVERYWHERE!

Needless to say, I blew my budget. But really, I don't mind! I love my new spring earrings and the bracelet. The little red jade beads remind me of currants. The yellow jade and blue glass look a little latin influence to me. The bracelet is amazing on and the blue earrings with the laboradorite are so elegant.

Well, I guess the silversmithing can wait. Who can save with so many gorgeous beads around?

No comments: