Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun things in the Mail......

I love getting little surprises in the mail. Well, usually they aren't surprises because I'm the one who bought them, but still, it feels like a surprise.

Here are a couple of my treats I've received. What was in the packages was wonderful, but the envelopes were equally a treat.
The first was a fun package from Turkey! Fun writing and labels. I love that.

The next is a package from Paris. I order all of my "jeweled" items from a shop in paris that does vintage jewelery refurbishing and they sell what is extra. I love getting the packages. So elegant and how fun, from Paris, France.


I am such a packrat and keep all of these fun and interesting envelopes. Like I don't have enough to keep up with.

1 comment:

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

I love getting squishy packages :)