Monday, January 12, 2009

Trinkets for Me.



I saw these today and couldn't resist. They are so, well, me! My own little pretties. Studio construction was put on hold when Ike hit, and has never really picked up so I moved in, anyway. Now I'm adding my own little pretties to make it feel like home(much to my husband's chagrin, but he doesn't say anything).

I also found this:



I think he used to be attached to something because there is a screw sticking out the bottom. But that's okay, he can watch over me while I work.

3 comments:

Hope said...

I love the Queen bee sign. Very adorable.

debi lynn mattingly said...

Very beautiful sweetie! Hopefully, you will show pics of your studio??? :)

xo...deb

Fete et Fleur said...

Wonderful finds! I love that you angel is watching over you.

Nancy